Read This On Our Main Website: https://psoec.com/2-crystal-reiki-protocols-in-dealing-with-the-loss-of-a-child/?feed_id=2046&_unique_id=61b1b8a17c98b
[ad_1]
In our work as therapists we're typically confronted with difficult conditions that our shoppers undergo. I lately confronted two of those dire conditions, one with the loss of a kid because of a scientific abortion for about six months and the opposite with the suicide of a son in his late thirties, and I wish to share the therapies with you that I adopted with every of them.
Clinical abortion
At the age of thirty-nine, Alicia (fictional title), within the sixth month of being pregnant, needed to make the troublesome determination to have a scientific abortion resulting from a malformation of the fetus. In addition, the toddler's father deserted her and she or he was left alone to take care of each conditions.
When she “came to my hands” six months after the abortion, her power system was utterly the wrong way up, a number of chakras have been in very poor situation and she or he was additionally bodily on the ground. She agreed to my suggestion of 4 consecutive therapies and one weekly remedy, which ought to be assessed after not less than two months.
Because she needed to change into a mom, she remains to be present process remedy to organize her for “in vitro” fertilization.
Since I take advantage of crystals in my therapies, I made a decision to make use of them together with her and selected: rose tourmaline; Moss agata; Tears of Apache (a glassy type of obsidian); Fluorite; Smoky quartz; Cornelian; Charoite; Malachite; Seraphinite; Selenite; Labradorite; Citrine; Rutile quartz and quartz scepter.
Of course, the crystals weren't all used on the identical time and I had the next sequence with twelve hand positions (frontal; parietal; ears; again of the pinnacle; third eye place; throat, coronary heart, photo voltaic plexus; sexual, root chakras; typically as a substitute of the knee and foot positions, because it had very brittle roots, I additionally used one hand on the pile and the opposite on the foot chakra in every leg).
- Tears of Apache - throughout frontal and parietal positions;
- Fluorite (on all chakras besides the crown chakra) - in the course of the ears; Occiput and third eye positions;
- Moss Agata (for all chakras, except for the crown chakra) - in the course of the throat; Positions of the center and photo voltaic plexus chakras (typically Moss Agata was used earlier than the fluorite).
- Charoite and labradorite on the frontal chakra plus seraphinite and malachite on the center and photo voltaic plexus chakras - in the course of the sexual chakra and legs positions.
- Cornelian on the intercourse chakra, rose tourmaline on the center chakra and smoky quartz on the basis chakra have been used twice (quarter-hour every throughout remedy, no matter hand place).
- Citrine was used within the photo voltaic plexus chakra every time I felt it was acceptable.
- Whenever rutile quartz was used, remedy was primarily personalized by various the utilization time of every crystal.
- Following the sequence of hand positions, the uterus acquired a further quarter-hour of Reiki utilizing a complete of Seraphinit; Malachite and selenite and lately quartz scepter.
After use, the crystals have been cleaned and energized with a pointed selenite and a quartz crystal.
Currently she is far more balanced with a greater root system; Your power system is steadily introduced into steadiness, the emotional moments are rarer and simpler, and the power stage is strengthened.

Although I do not like to make use of the DKM (Usui) for the primary few therapies, I take advantage of the DKM (Usui) from the primary second.
A son's suicide
While visiting Faial Island, I needed to deal with a girl in her sixties whose son had dedicated suicide a couple of months in the past.
In addition to the grief of shedding a son, she felt responsible for refusing to present him cash on the day of his suicide and for as soon as pondering that it could be higher for him to plan on leaving the earthly as a substitute of embarrassing him with medication every day.
My crystals stayed in Lisbon, however I had two oval selenites with me.
During the lengthy and slightly heated dialog we had in regards to the scenario, I requested her to carry a selenite and she or he was amazed to really feel the warmth generated by the stone.
As anticipated, her power system was utterly turned the wrong way up, the roots very quick and weak and the frontal and coronary heart chakra a multitude.
- During remedy within the head positions, one selenite was positioned on her coronary heart chakra and the opposite on her root chakra.
- In the trunk positions, one selenite was positioned within the frontal place and the opposite within the intercourse chakra.
- In the leg positions, one selenite was positioned on the center chakra and the opposite on the basis chakra.
As within the Lost of Child scenario, I've been utilizing the DKM (Usui) because the first remedy.
I've managed to carry out three therapies in a row with excellent outcomes. On the final day, extra balanced and relieved, she advised me that she had met me at simply the fitting second.
Article by João Antão Marques
Free eBook obtain: We created an eBook with our greatest articles on the topic, and supply it to all of our publication subscribers freed from cost.

João Antão Marques, a retired chemical engineer, is a Usui Tibetan Reiki grasp / instructor residing in Lisbon, Portugal and skilled in Jikiden Reiki, Karuna® Reiki and Seichim, Lotus Light Jewel, Tibetan Bowls Massage and Past Life Therapy . Volunteers with the aged in a Portuguese Red Cross day middle and has additionally labored with drug and alcohol addicts. Has now printed a ebook for non-Reiki folks "Hello, I am Reiki". João may be reached by e mail at joaoantaomarques@gmail.com.
[ad_2]
Read This On Our Main Website: https://psoec.com/2-crystal-reiki-protocols-in-dealing-with-the-loss-of-a-child/?feed_id=2046&_unique_id=61b1b8a17c98b


Comments
Post a Comment