Keyona lost 110 pounds | Success in slimming black



Read This On Our Main Website: https://psoec.com/keyona-lost-110-pounds-success-in-slimming-black/?feed_id=854&_unique_id=61ad00d2f32c4

[ad_1]

Transformation of the day: Keyona misplaced 110 kilos and her husband misplaced 130 kilos. Prayer, persistence, and belief within the course of have been as necessary to her success as more healthy consuming habits. She informed us how they modified their way of life.

Keyona before and after weight loss

What was your motivation? What impressed you to maintain going even if you happen to wished to surrender?
I prayed for power on a regular basis and trusted the method. I've struggled with my weight since childhood and was referred to as "Big Kee" for many of my teenage life!

Why did you and your husband determine to embark on this weight reduction journey collectively?
Actually it was me who began issues and since I do the majority of the cooking he had no alternative lol. However, he was positively on board and knew we each wanted a change. He advised the walks and we must always strive more healthy meals.

I actually suppose it was the prayers. I firmly consider that prayer actually works and that our weight reduction was a present from the Holy Spirit.

How did you alter your consuming habits?
I finished consuming all fried meals and something that made me really feel bizarre after consuming. So acidic meals (like tomatoes and so forth) and fried meals needed to go away. I additionally began consuming sparsely, half now and the opposite later.

What are a number of the wholesome meals you like to eat proper now?
We positively eat extra contemporary greens and never the frozen vegetable luggage anymore. This helps us eat them extra actually because they naturally go unhealthy quicker. My husband's water consumption has all the time been insane so he helped me with this piece as a result of water is so necessary to everybody. Come and discover out that his physique is storing water so it needed to again off a bit. We additionally stopped consuming after 8 p.m.

Keyona before and after weight loss

What did your coaching program include? How usually did you train?
For me there isn't a exercise until you depend lengthy walks all day lengthy!

What was your beginning weight? what's your present weight
My beginning weight was 300 kilos and my present weight is 190 kilos. I nonetheless discover it exhausting to consider that I'm carrying a measurement 10 (typically an 8). Before this journey, I used to be as much as measurement 20!

How Much Weight Has Your Man Lost?
He has misplaced round 130 kilos. His beginning weight was almost 400 kilos, and now he is round 260/270 kilos.

How tall are you?
I'm 5'10 ".

When did you begin your journey? How lengthy did your transformation take?
I began this journey in 2018 so it has been three years.

Is Weight Loss Surgery Part Of Your Journey?
No, I did not have an operation.

What's the most important lesson you've got realized to date?
Consistency is the important thing. Stay engaged with what you're beginning out.

What is your recommendation to ladies who wish to drop extra pounds?
Try to not get discouraged. I do know it is exhausting, however it may be executed.

I wished to share my story to encourage black ladies to comply with their weight reduction desires and work in direction of their targets. Never surrender and know that prayers are certain to work!

Instagram: @kdlovesherlife

Keyona before and after weight loss

.
[ad_2]

Read This On Our Main Website: https://psoec.com/keyona-lost-110-pounds-success-in-slimming-black/?feed_id=854&_unique_id=61ad00d2f32c4

Comments